My name is Beth Elliott and I have been a Registered Massage Therapist since 1996. After graduating from The D’Arcy Lane Institute in 1996, I had the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary clinics within the Niagara Region. In January of 2000, I decided to open a clinic of my own, B. Elliott & Associates, Medical Massage Therapy Clinic. B. Elliott & Associates had been in existence for over 15 years.
In November 2014, Caylea Davidson, Young Kwon and myself created Niagara Therapeutics Inc. I am very pleased and proud to work with such an amazing and talented team. We are highly trained, knowledgeable and will strive to assist our clients and their conditions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Massage Therapist since 1996
- Member Of The College Of Massage Therapists Of Ontario
- D’Arcy Lane Institute Of Massage Therapy, London, ON – Diploma in Massage Therapy With Honours
- Certificate of Acupuncture – An Evidence based Approach – McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
- Canadian College Of Osteopathy, Toronto, ON, 4 years training
- Jennings Seminar Group, Nova Scotia – Myofascial Release – Cervical Pain
- The Upledger Institute – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida – Craniosacral Therapy – Level 1
- Reflexology Certification – Certified Reflexologist
- D’Arcy Lane Institute, London, ON – Joint Mobilization – Level 1
- DAC Assessor/Consultant – 2000 ~ Present: Medical Assessor for MVA, WSIB Insurance Boards
- Examiner-College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (OSCE’s) since 2008